These policies outline the steps we take to process your personal data and how we protect your privacy at:
806 Holly Circle
Allen, TX 75002-5216
We take your information and privacy very seriously! Making sure we are open and transparent about how we use your data is also extremely important to us.
Essential information we collect
In operating our online store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your computing device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, and an indication that you logged in. We do that in order to:
- remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click
- monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing
- let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click
- remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout
- control that your data is processed securely
Order information you expressly provide
If you buy something from our web site, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you’ve selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email addres, and your shipping/billing addresses. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalize your purchase with the selected payment method.
Emails and Newsletters
If you would like to receive our email newsletters, we only require a valid email address. No additional data is collected. You can revoke consent at any time by sending us an email and requesting removal from our newsletter mailing list. Contact us at [email protected]
How we process your information
Through our shopping cart software we use other, highly specialized external providers to provide the most competitive services. For example:
- Payments: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information. We partner with Square to process your credit card payments and and PayPal for those payments.
- Shipping: We integrate with the United States Postal Service and we use a third-party tool, called Endicia, a USPS prtner, to process and print postage shipping labels.
How can you control your personal data?
If you are one of our customers who is in the EU, and we are specifically selling our products to the Member State where you are located, you have specific rights that we are honored to enforce without undue delay: Access, Correct, Erasure, Port, Object. If you cannot exercise your choice on your account page or if you do not have an account with us, please reach out to us by email at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data for as long as you have an account with us. Most importantly, we have specific obligations for fraud detection and sales tax reasons. Therefore, we might need to retain certain data even if you ask us to delete your personal data.
Do we have any legal obligations when handling your data?
Many. We might need to share your personal information to comply with applicable legal obligations.
European Union GDPR
Updated June 1, 2018